Skip to main content
Haymarket Motors Group, PLC
The Haymarket Community
Vehicle Safety Inspection
Frequently Asked Question
Haymarket Day 2012
"Tune-up" can mean many different things. Your vehicle may only require a standard tune-up. However, if you are experiencing any performance problems, diagnostics may be needed. Whatever your needs are, Haymarket Motors can help. Our certified technicians, use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to diagnose most problems and provide a complete estimate of the work before any repairs are performed.
If your vehicle does require diagnostic services, we follow a 10-step process to make car repair friendly to our customers. The steps are:
1. You and your sales associate identify symptoms of engine performance problems.
2. We road test your vehicle to verify your concerns.
3. Haymarket Motors technicians perform a visual inspection of your engine's major components.
4. We check industry bulletins, manufacturer recall information, and tune-up specifications.
5. We obtain trouble codes from your vehicle's on board computer (if applicable).
6. We perform a computerized analysis of your engine's major systems.
7. You and your sales associate review a detailed printout of our findings and discuss potential solutions to your problem.
8. Once the Engine Diagnostic Service is complete, our technicians perform only the repairs that you authorize.
9. We road test your vehicle again to assure complete satisfaction.
10. All repairs are backed by our 12 Month Limited Warranty (see store for details).
All rights reserved